Filigree Suppers #makersupper
We host monthly suppers in rotating cities including Chicago, NYC and beyond! We also partner with brands that are located in other cities and who can ship their wares. All suppers are professionally shot, enabling your brand to look it’s best.
Eligibility for a #makersupper Collaboration
· Independent designers & makers that make or produce wares in the USA
· Chefs looking to experiment with innovative menu ideas
· Food brands (jams, coffee, etc) that are made in the USA
· Venues that are locally owned and operated
· Photographers with a great eye for shooting lifestyle
· Rental companies looking to showcase product in an exciting way.
· Small local businesses and start-ups
Marketing and Promotion
· We talk about you and your brand before during and long after the event via social media.
· Handles and hashtags are used in abundance by all participants and guests, and are printed on all menus – right next to the food!
· While attendance at each supper is unique, the average reach per supper on Instagram alone is well over 25,000 followers.
· We pitch every supper to a variety of blogs, and have been written up by R29, Style Me Pretty Living and Travel and Leisure.
· We are monthly contributors to the Martha Stewart Living blog, and often use content from our events as our subject.
· Pop-Up Shop: Each supper provides guests an opportunity to shop gorgeous products from participating brands.
· We have a special “Collaborators” section on our site where we list everyone we have worked with in our #makersupper that also acts as a great place where people can find local makers.
Explore New Ideas
Want a platform to try something new? Filigree Suppers is a great way to try new ideas, and expand on your craft in a meaningful way that will reach a relevant audience. This is great for people in the wedding industry that want to push their aesthetic past the norm, or venues that want to show the flexibility of their space.
We have built a wonderful community of people that appreciate great food and local design, and will no doubt become fans of your brands. Each Filigree Suppers #makersupper is a chance to connect to your audience and build loyalty.